Top 10 Specialized Book Apps Ranking for Android
Top rated specialized book apps are found in this category.These apps allow the user to read technical, medical, or religious texts on their smartphone.
Types include bible, clinical, and church specialized book apps.
Specialized book apps are great for those who are looking to read about particular specialties in-depth whole on the go.
CredibleMeds: Drug Risk Information for People with Congenital Long QT Syndrome
- Provides background information on drug risk categories for QT prolongation and TdP.
- Information about the dosage and proper usage are explained for safety purposes.
- Designed with a user-friendly interface and written to be easily understood.
Save a life by learning about the proper uses of the medications for Congenital Long QT Syndrome. Whether you are a CLQS patient, a healthcare provider specializing in heart diseases, or a research scientist continuously looking for ways to improve medication, this app can be your reliable partner for accurate information!
This app is supported by www.crediblemeds.org, which continues to update the list of drugs needed for CLQS patients as well as the information needed by medical professionals. In just a single tap, you can access everything - dosage, drugs to avoid, risks, and proper procedures - no matter the time or the place!
Seller: American Medical Association Digital Products
A Virtual Guide for Coding and Billing Made Handy for Accurate Invoicing
- Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) set for 2016 and 2017 for up-to-date codes.
- Contains archived CPT assistant newsletters to be used as reference.
- 4,200 clinical examples to further explain the terms and codes in detail.
Access a reliable reference guide for all coding and billing tools right from your pocket! This app is designed by the American Medical Association to give you the accurate and appropriate Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) codes to be used for billing. It has a quick search option that allows you to find what you need easily and quickly.
You can change the settings to suit your preferences. With this tool in hand, you will have an easier time finding the codes as they are categorized according to common medical fields.
Geisinger JWCH Emerg/Trauma
Seller: Geisinger System Services
Geisinger JWCH: Virtual Guide for Pediatric Trauma Assessment and Emergencies
- With an organized patient profiling platform to easily access accurate formation!
- Contains common medical conditions and relevant procedures to follow.
- Uses the current American Heart Association guidelines, with information kept up-to-date..
The Janet Weis Children's Hospital Pediatric Emergency Care Guide is now available as a mobile application, to give users virtual access to information on what to do during pediatric emergencies. It contains pediatric trauma assessment, emergency medications, resuscitation guidelines, and the procedures to follow when faced with common medical emergencies.
To start, enter the patient's age, weight, and height. Once done, you can immediately get access to medication dosages and equipment sizes, including the workflow algorithm charts which show the Trauma Decision Scheme, and the Criteria for Identification of Major Pediatric Trauma.
Geisinger JWCH Emerg/Trauma
Discover Special Medical Cases and Discuss with Fellow Professionals Using this Tool!
- Connect with thousands of verified healthcare purveyors and go over cases they share on your feed.
- Ask for advice on a case — create one, add details and photos, and get lots of responses.
- Expand your network and help make a difference in needy countries by helping fellow professionals!
Even the experts have to ask help from one another. And when they do, this app holds them together so they can make the world an even better place. If you are a medical student, an intern, or a medical professional with years of experience under your belt, then this hub for hosting discussions on cases will work best for your practice.
Join and get verified as a student or professional from your institution. Add more institutions you are affiliated with so you can connect to more people in the medical industry. Connect particularly with specialists in your field and be updated with their cases, techniques, and learnings. Share and compare findings, expand your knowledge on a certain phenomenon, and contribute to others as they make sounder clinical decisions!
▲ Cases may be simple or complex. It would be best to contribute and get the help you need back.
▲ All cases regarding patients require their consent.
▲ Add more connections to your network so they can serve as your consultants.
MedShr - Medical Cases
Seller: Pixel Perfex
Rediscover the Buddhist Path to Peace of Mind with Venerable Pramote Pamojjo
- An enlightening e-book that can be read as is or switched to a tranquil audio narration with video.
- Learn about the basics of Buddhism, from the steps to enlightenment to the “Noble Truths.”
- Beautiful CG illustrations and clips help further illustrate various points and ease learning.
In Buddhism, sense of self is vital to peace of mind and this e-book app can help those who feel that they have lost their way towards enlightenment. It is the digital version of “The Buddhist Way to Peace of Mind” by Venerable Pramote Pamojjo. Know the basics of Buddhism once more and reflect on how to realign the current direction of your life.
From the causes of suffering to the “Noble Truths” and more, learn all about the important principles of the Dhamma. The e-book can be read normally, filled with colorful illustrations to demonstrate various points. Alternatively, you can listen to it as a narration with illustrations transformed into an animated video. Find yourself once again and achieve the goal of eliminating your attachments in life.
▲ The Buddhist way isn’t that complicated. Turn the pages and learn the basics.
▲ The pages are also accompanied by very beautiful and insightful illustrations.
▲ You can also switch over to an audio narration that teaches with simple, easy-to-understand clips.
Buddhism and Mindfulness