Top 10 Specialized Book Apps Ranking
Top rated specialized book apps are found in this category.These apps allow the user to read technical, medical, or religious texts on their smartphone.
Types include bible, clinical, and church specialized book apps.
Specialized book apps are great for those who are looking to read about particular specialties in-depth whole on the go.
CredibleMeds: Drug Risk Information for People with Congenital Long QT Syndrome
- Provides background information on drug risk categories for QT prolongation and TdP.
- Information about the dosage and proper usage are explained for safety purposes.
- Designed with a user-friendly interface and written to be easily understood.
Save a life by learning about the proper uses of the medications for Congenital Long QT Syndrome. Whether you are a CLQS patient, a healthcare provider specializing in heart diseases, or a research scientist continuously looking for ways to improve medication, this app can be your reliable partner for accurate information!
This app is supported by www.crediblemeds.org, which continues to update the list of drugs needed for CLQS patients as well as the information needed by medical professionals. In just a single tap, you can access everything - dosage, drugs to avoid, risks, and proper procedures - no matter the time or the place!
Seller: American Medical Association Digital Products
A Virtual Guide for Coding and Billing Made Handy for Accurate Invoicing
- Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) set for 2016 and 2017 for up-to-date codes.
- Contains archived CPT assistant newsletters to be used as reference.
- 4,200 clinical examples to further explain the terms and codes in detail.
Access a reliable reference guide for all coding and billing tools right from your pocket! This app is designed by the American Medical Association to give you the accurate and appropriate Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) codes to be used for billing. It has a quick search option that allows you to find what you need easily and quickly.
You can change the settings to suit your preferences. With this tool in hand, you will have an easier time finding the codes as they are categorized according to common medical fields.
Geisinger JWCH Emerg/Trauma
Seller: Geisinger System Services
Geisinger JWCH: Virtual Guide for Pediatric Trauma Assessment and Emergencies
- With an organized patient profiling platform to easily access accurate formation!
- Contains common medical conditions and relevant procedures to follow.
- Uses the current American Heart Association guidelines, with information kept up-to-date..
The Janet Weis Children's Hospital Pediatric Emergency Care Guide is now available as a mobile application, to give users virtual access to information on what to do during pediatric emergencies. It contains pediatric trauma assessment, emergency medications, resuscitation guidelines, and the procedures to follow when faced with common medical emergencies.
To start, enter the patient's age, weight, and height. Once done, you can immediately get access to medication dosages and equipment sizes, including the workflow algorithm charts which show the Trauma Decision Scheme, and the Criteria for Identification of Major Pediatric Trauma.
Geisinger JWCH Emerg/Trauma
Codenza - Computer Programs
Seller: Sherlock & Watson
Access a Massive Database of Standard Programs for Your Coding Convenience
- Coding languages featured include Java, C++, Python and more.
- Programs cover a wide range of functions from computer graphics to big data analysis.
- All codes are easily downloadable for immediate studying and application.
Coding is tough work but it doesn’t have to be needlessly tough when it comes to putting together basic programming blocks. Whether you need them for a bigger project or simply want to review how they work, sometimes it is easier to have a reference.
In this app, you will find not only a few samples but 10,000 pre-made programs fit for immediate use. The languages used include C++, Perl, Java and more. They cover a comprehensive range of subjects and functions, such as AI, Cryptography and CSS. Each pre-made program can be quickly downloaded and copied for any application you have in mind.
After all, while knowledge of the basics is important, saving time on all the coding work will allow more room for more advanced work.
▲ This single app contains a massive library of pre-made programs for a wide range of purposes.
▲ Review their basic structure and download them for easy application.
Codenza - Computer Programs
Seller: Ligonier Ministries
Grow in Faith and Knowledge with the Tool's Online Courses for Christians!
- Study the Bible and the church’s history as you gain a deeper understanding of Christian faith.
- Take more than 70 courses where you can learn at your own pace and answer quizzes with no deadlines.
- Learn actively with the tool’s practical exercises and quizzes while engaging in discussions!
Access courses that can help you grow as a Christian with the tool’s online learning! This app gives you an expanding library of courses that aids you in your walk with God. Learn from gifted instructors like Steven Lawson, Derek Thomas, Robert Godfrey, and more. Get to answer interactive quizzes and be part of discussions where you can answer questions and give your opinions on various topics.
The tool offers more than 70 courses that involve apologetics, philosophy, theology, and others with a structured design to help you monitor what you have studied and what you will study. Get access to more than 700 video lessons that can help you broaden your perspective on the church and its teachings. Study at any time you want and mark your progress on this interactive tool!