Best Voice & Video Messaging Apps

Voice & video messaging apps are found in this category. These apps allow the user to send and receive voice and video calls. Types include walkie talkie, VoIP, and completely free voice & video messaging apps. Voice & video messaging apps are great for those who prefer to see a face and hear a voice as opposed to reading text messages.

Last updated 06-25-2017

Tango - Free Video Call & Chat
1st

Android
iOS

Seller: Tango

40 4

Stay connected with your loved ones and friends through a handy versatile messaging app. It is designed with a unique selfie feature featuring amazing filters, masks, and avatars. Not only that, you can call and text your friends and loved ones anywhere in the world! To start using the app, simply sign up your mobile number and your email address.

Send and share photos, texts, videos, stickers, and even documents through this versatile communication tool. Also, you can follow and interact with people through the photos and videos you shared. Start long and lasting relationships with this sleek tool in the palm of your hand!

▲ Whether you chat, call, or make funny selfies, this highly interactive communication tool has it all!

▲ The app's photo booth will automatically download the newest masks which you can use for selfies!

▲ Make funny faces with these avatars, too!

Android

Free

iOS
Tango - Free Video Call, Voice and Chat

Tango - Free Video Call, Voice and Chat

Free

YeeCall Messenger & Video Chat
2nd

Android
iOS

Seller: YeeCall Network Limited

40 4

Being too busy with work or university sometimes make you worry that you might miss out on new happenings among your family and friends. But with this app, stay in touch with your loved ones with a simple voice or video call!

This offers great features such as the advanced noise removing technology that gives a high definition voice and video chat. You can use filters and stickers while calling! It also offers a clear and smooth conference call, giving you the improved communication experience you are looking for! This is great for those who are looking for an alternative way of keeping in touch with their loved ones for free!

Android

Free

iOS
YeeCall Messenger

YeeCall Messenger

Free

SDC official Swingers App
3rd

Android

Seller: SDC Media

35 3.5

The world may not be so knowledgeable when it comes to swinging, but to active and experienced swingers, it is one of the most natural things in the world. Swingers do not only acknowledge that sex lives are best kept active, but should be explored with new people. After all, the more co-swingers they meet, the more fun it is!

If you and your partner want to hook up with other couples, then this online community is definitely for you. On the other hand, if you are single and still want to participate in other people's sex lives, then you are still welcome! You will only have to set up your profile, add a few details about you, and see if you can hit it off with new contacts through a few, sensual exchanges.

▲ These couples and swingers are all interested in the same thing - sharing experiences!

▲ The map is super convenient for when you feel the need to hook up immediately.

▲ Speed dating can help you land future appointments!

Android

Free

Wispi

Wispi

Android

Seller: Wispi Apps & Media

35 3.5

Connect yourself to the world with free messaging, calls, and channels! You can call any number whether landline or mobile with low cost or no charge at all and get in touch with other users even without internet access. Not only that, but you also get to broadcast yourself and gain a great number of followers!

This is social media enhances communication with voice and video mail, animation features, and multimedia sharing. Find attractive and interesting content as you browse through people and channels. Communicate with convenience and be seen in a fun social media page!

▲ Find friends near you and communicate with them through mobile or landline with little to no cost.

▲ Browse through lifestyle channels and discover things you can apply in everyday life.

Live.me - video chat &friends

Android
iOS

Seller: Live.me Broadcast

35 3.5

Are you looking for new friends who loves to video chat with you? Interested in becoming a sensation whenever you try to start a live chat with other people? Get the best filters and hangout with your new mates through animated video chatting and awesome discussions! Even follow famous online celebrities to keep up with their daily tasks and new entries.

To start, you can sign in using your Facebook account, Twitter, Google plus, or your phone number. You can explore and see famous artists around the globe so you can follow them and join their live chat! Join in interesting conversations from other people who joined your live broadcast and even share it with friends. Claim rewards whenever you log in!

▲ Experience interactive videochats with strangers!

▲ Follow online celebrities and be updated with their life!

▲ Collect rewards whenever you log in!

Android

Free

iOS
Live.me – Live Video Chat & Make Friends Nearby

Live.me – Live Video Chat & Make Friends Nearby

Free