Best Business / Work Communicators Apps
Business and work communicator apps are found in this category. These apps allow the user to connect and converse with colleagues on a secure business network.
Types include Microsoft, Slack, and Chatwork apps.
Business and work communicator apps are great for business people looking for an easy way to stay in touch with co-workers.
Stay Connected and Work Together- with the Power of Facebook!
- Chat with your coworkers easily through this work chat app.
- Share projects in a variety of different file types, or send in stickers whenever you chat!
- Experience the convenience of working together online to finish projects together!
"Work Chat" is the communicative for Workplace, which is run through Facebook. Whenever you find yourself working on a group project, a presentation, or need to send out news, this office chat app is what makes your task super convenient! Share photos, files, and more with your office mates to save time in the actual meetings!
To start using this app, enter your work email address. Aside from its fun chatting feature, you can also call up other office mates to discuss important projects. Send adorable stickers to liven up a stressed atmosphere, and to help everyone focus more on future ideas! Make your work life happier and livelier through this awesome chatting app!
Work Chat by Facebook
Seller: Amazon Mobile LLC
Quicker Online Meetings with Group Sharing for Open Communication
- Create group chats and share meeting schedules to all members.
- Invite members to calls and see responses in real-time to stay aware.
- Share files within the group or attach them in a personal message.
Having problems conducting meetings at work or with a group of friends? This app may just be the solution you are looking for. This allows users to create a groups for different purposes and invite them to a video call. Members of the group can send their response if they are running late or can't attend.
This app provides options in creating a chat room for groups and for personal messages. Options also include, online meetings, chat, and quick file sharing. This is convenient to use for members away from each other. Communicate with groups properly using this tool.
▲ Invite group members for a meeting and see their response in one view.
▲ Chat with groups and send attachments for convenience.
Turn Your Mobile into a Walkie-Talkie Wherever there is Wifi
- Connect with all users of the app, walkie-talkie style. Just tap and hold to send your internet radio message.
- Create your own private channel and share it via your contacts or with a QR code.
- Secure your line with passwords as well as email verifications for additional protection!
Walkie-talkies are still commonly used in fieldwork, even in this age of smartphones. That doesn’t mean your phone can’t become one. You can have similar PTT functions just with this app!
Use it to have a two-way channel just between yourself and a friend. You can also create larger channels, secured with passwords and email prompts. Attach a name and description before opening up a private radio party with your friends!
▲To use it, simply connect to a channel or to a contact and then press the large radio button to start talking. Your phone’s now a walkie-talkie!
▲Don’t have any contacts yet? Just add them here.
▲Go here to search for channels to add or create new ones yourself!
▲Secure your own private channel with passwords and email prompts!
Asides from wi-fi, the app can also still function with just 4G-2G data networks. That only means more places where you can benefit from the walkie-talkie action. The QR code feature is also pretty handy when you’re inviting people for more private conversations.
Use it to keep your friends connected during large parties. It sure saves the trouble of redialing. Consider trying it as a cost-saving alternative to getting walkie-talkies when you already have phones. It’s handy communication tool, no matter what field you’re working in.
Zello PTT Walkie Talkie
Seller: Organization United for Respect
Ask Questions, Get Advice, and Know Your Rights as a Walmart Associate
- Discuss workplace rights and policies anonymously with trained consultants.
- Communicate with other users and share experiences securely via chat.
- Be notified when your inquiry is answered and know all the important facts.
Need information about your workplace rights and policies? Receive crucial details and assistance from a team of trained advisors with this app! These experts are current and former Walmart Associates who are volunteering to support other workers. Know more about the "Point System," "Promotions," "Paid Time Offs for Holidays," "Sickness," and "Bereavement."
This tool also offers you opportunity to share your own experiences with other Walmart Associates. Read common questions and issues, and save answers that you may use in the future. Educate yourself and know where you stand as an employee!
Host or Join Meetings Wherever, Whenever You Are – Virtually!
- Allows users to share photos or big-sized documents coming from Google Drive or DropBox.
- Offers users the option of joining meetings as either interactive participant or view-only attendee.
- Shows contact availability status; works over 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, or LTE networks.
Productivity at work often relies on how much teams can execute within a given time. However, other factors that are uncalled for may not always be inevitable – some teammates can call in sick, others can be stuck doing another assignment, or some may be out on a paid vacation. If missing deadlines is something you dread, then try out this cloud-based hosting platform for all your work needs!
Be able to communicate with everyone: call or send important group texts within seconds, screen share images or audio from your mobile or desktop, or easily invite phone, email, or company contacts! Get a lot of work done using high quality visual and audio resolutions during group calls. Stay connected wherever you are!