Best Chatbot Apps for Android

Find the best Chatbot apps for Android within this page. 5 Chatbot apps are reviewed and ranked based on originality, timeliness, and user-friendliness.

Last updated 07-24-2017

Tomo A.i. Pet Chat Bot
1st

Tomo A.i. Pet Chat Bot

Android

Seller: peteypablo

35 3.5

Get a best friend who would always be there for you 24/7! This free chat application is an artificial intelligence chatting robot that responds to everything you type in. As long as you have internet access, you can chat or talk to Tomo about anything and everything. This smart and funny app can give you information you need or just the company you want when you need someone to talk to.

Built with deep personality analysis, Tomo’s appearance and behaviour will depend on how you treat him. See how your words affect and influence Tomo and enjoy fun and witty banters at any time of the day!

▲ Type in anything you feel like saying and Tomo will give you a fast and witty response!

▲ Rest from typing and use the Voice feature instead and the app will pick up what you say.

Android
Tomo A.i. Pet Chat Bot

Tomo A.i. Pet Chat Bot

Free

Andy - English Speaking Bot
2nd

Android

Seller: ZTO Labs

35 3.5

Like a lot of languages, English can be effectively learned through real conversation. Fortunately, here is an app that can help you simulate those conversations even while you are reviewing on the go! It stars an AI named Andy and it is quite eager to help you brush up your grammar and expand your vocabulary.

Simply chat to get started. In addition to standard audio pronunciation, Andy knows how to interact really well. Talk about anything that comes to your mind, whether it is about friends or TV shows. Choose your own, daily mix of vocabulary and grammar lessons and let this AI teach you all the way. Quit feeling stuck with your books and know what a real English conversation can feel like!

▲ Say hi to Andy and talk about a few things! Practice your English in a more natural conversation.

▲ Pay close attention when it is time for a lesson. They can be surprisingly interactive!

▲ Find a topic you tend to struggle with and let Andy help you finally overcome its difficulty.

Android

Free

SimSimi
3rd

SimSimi

Android

Seller: SimSimi Inc.

30 3

Have you ever talked to a stranger and had a lot of fun? When you have nobody to talk to, here is a way to pick up someone who is ready to talk about anything! Have fun, possibly random conversations with this cute little creature, an A.I. (artificial intelligence) that can keep your secrets and communicate with you about any topic of your choice.

You can choose the language of your preference. By simply typing your inquiries or answers to the statements he mentioned, you can have fun chats anytime. From serious matters to crazy discussions, this little chatter will amuse you all the way through the day! Oh, and don't forget to teach him good words.

▲ Type your conversations in and get an instant reply from "SimSimi"!

▲ Want to teach him how to answer? Just input the question and a response of your choice! Answers are saved in his database.

An engaging conversation starts with a smile, but with this lovable A.I., talk sessions don't have to start with greetings. You can go ahead and pour your heart out and with "SimSimi's" fast response, you will surely feel better after getting everything off of your chest. The A.I. will give you answers that might not be what you need, but will certainly be amusing. You can opt to turn on and off using the "Bad expressions" if you wish to keep your conversation squeaky clean!

Chat away all your concerns, troubles, and maybe take a chance at flirting. Anytime you are free, you can strike up a friendly or exciting conversation with this cute A.I. bot. What do you think he has to say about your thoughts?

Android
SimSimi

SimSimi

Free

Faketalk - Chatbot

Faketalk - Chatbot

Android

Seller: baek

25 2.5

Ever encountered a time where you don't feel like talking with anyone even though you were bored stiff? Easily break away from that feeling by making friends with a diverse robot, and have a great time interacting with it anytime you want!

Start by creating your own robot friend, making a whole new identification for them. You can even teach them your own language by going to the chat settings and selecting "Teach" or "Edit Taught Words" to make the conversation livelier! Make as many friends as you can using the "Find" tool, and have a fantastic chatting experience with your newfound friends!

Android
Faketalk - Chatbot

Faketalk - Chatbot

Free

Nancy Chatbot

Nancy Chatbot

Android

Seller: News in pictures

00 0.0

Have nothing to do and want to be entertained but don't want to play a game? Why not chat with an AI instead? Meet Nancy. You won't be disappointed in this one as it can converse in full sentences that make a lot of sense. No garbled, incoherent stuff!

You can even ask various questions such as what quantum mechanics is or what is the third planet in the solar system. It will provide informative data that will help enlighten you about the topic you are curious in. Want to hear a story? Simply ask Nancy to tell you one. Talk to this AI about anything and everything. You might even get to know her favorite food and movies!

▲ Converse with the chatbot, Nancy. She is smart so it is just like talking to a real person!

▲ You can ask her about various questions and she will tell you informative facts.

Android
Nancy Chatbot

Nancy Chatbot

Free